Monthio was started in 2018 and is today a software development company with around 30 employees. Our core product, built on the newest technologies, our best-in-class data analysis and transaction classification is a B2B SaaS service that financial institutions use to automatically get an easy and clear overview of a consumer's financial situation.
We are looking for a person who is able to
- perform business research on the Swedish market
- develop and perform data categorization on the Swedish market
- guide new colleagues in data categorization (once you have learned it yourself)
- perform simple data analysis
- perform product and analytical support
- answer questions from clients via mail or phone in Swedish
- do other ad-hoc tasks in collaboration with your team
Skills and qualifications
- is self-driven and not afraid to be hands-on
- is logic or mathematical focused
- is structured with the ability to adapt to new situations
- thrives with problem-solving
- speaks and write Swedish fluently and have a good command of Danish and English
Our ideal candidate is studying for their Bachelor or Masters degree in Cand Merc. Finance or Economics, but as long as you find the work interesting and can see yourself in the role, we encourage you to apply!
What you can expect from us:
- the chance to learn about data analysis, technical set-up and customer success
- work in an experienced team with deep industry knowledge - we will teach you what you need to know
- great office environment in Parken Østerbro
- we’ll give you space to contribute to our growth journey but also your own
- working hours are flexible and amount of hours will be agreed upon
- salary according to qualifications
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Rebecka Levenby on +45 28 18 61 52. Please apply with your CV. You are welcome to apply in either in Swedish or English.
Expected start-date is as soon as possible and we will be doing interviews on an ongoing basis.